The TC105X is an evolution from WedsSports flagship model, the TC105N. Like its predecessor, the TC105X has played a major R&D role in Japan’s SuperGT racing series to develop a strong and lightweight wheel. For 2018, the TC105X has gone through some minor changes to the design to increase rigidity while keeping the costs low, making it an ideal choice for car enthusiasts.
What are the primary differences between the TC105N and the NEW TC105X?
– Ball-Milling Side Cut: Increases spoke rigidity and strength while reduce weight.
– N-Frame V.2: Reinforces spoke window and increase strength and rigidity.
– Increased Hub Mass: Increases overall load capacity, rigidity and strength for better steering response.
– New Barrel Profile: Allows installation of larger brake system. It also improves overall strength and high speed stability.
– VDA Painting Process: Vaccum Disposition Aluminum paint (Industry first) – Reduces heat build up, much smoother paint property than standard paint resulting in less brake dust buildup and create an iridescent color under different lighting angle.
– Thicker Rim Flange: TC105X has thicker rim flange which increase the durability and strength without increasing the overall weight of the wheel.
– Bead Seat Knurling: The Knurling on the TC105X is more pronounce than before. This helps keeps the tires from spinning on the rim which cause off-balance of rim and tire.
– Multiple Face Type: Depending on size and specs, TC105X have different face type to accommodate various brake systems.
Available in 17 inch and 18 inch sizing.
Click here to order: WedsSport TC105X Wheels