The Proxes R888R is an evolution of the race-winning Proxes R888, delivering even faster lap times and better dry handling. The credit goes to a new tread design and an improved contact patch that puts more rubber on the track. Racers will also appreciate the predictable handling and how quickly the Proxes R888R reaches optimal operating temperature.
Proxes R888R tires feature an R-compound tread that quickly reaches operating temperature and provides high grip levels for maximum cornering traction. The tread compound is molded into an aggressive, asymmetric tread pattern with massive outboard shoulder blocks to provide the lateral grip needed when driving on the track. Continual development of the contact patch gives the Proxes R888R greater levels of dry traction for improved braking, acceleration and cornering versus its predecessor.
HIGH GRIP RACE COMPOUND
– Reaches optimal operating temperature quickly and provides consistent performance.
– Improves grip for excellent cornering performance.
OPTIMIZED CONTACT PATCH
– Improves dry traction in braking, acceleration and cornering.
LARGE TREAD BLOCKS ON OUTSIDE TREAD
– Maximizes lateral grip for improved cornering.
WIDE CENTER RIB
– Improves directional stability and precise steering response.
WATER EVACUATION CHANNEL
– Assists with wet traction.
– Operating Temperature: 160°F to 220°F.
– Hot Inflation Pressures: 32 to 38 (psi).
– Camber: -1° to -3°.
– Caster: As much positive as possible.